domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2015

famous actors / Top 100 Greatest Actors of All Time (The Ultimate List)

The actors on this list are ranked according to their acting abilities, their success, their versatility, and the difficulty of the roles they've played throughout their careers. To me, accuracy when making a Top 10/Top 100 all time list is extremely important. My lists are not based on my own personal favorites; they are based on the true greatness and/or success of the person, place, or thing being ranked. My lists are also based on the opinions of experienced professionals who are involved in whatever I am ranking. For example, many professional and/or famous actors, directors, writers, and producers believe that Jack Nicholson is the greatest actor of all time. Their opinions, along with Nicholson's versatility and record breaking success (awards & nominations), is why I ranked him at #1. If you guys would like to view my other Top 10/Top 100 lists, feel free to check out my YouTube page and/or my IMDb page at "ChrisWalczyk55."


Search more at:  http://www.imdb.com/list/ls050274118/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário